Wednesday, November 16, 2016

And they return as Payeerinvest.com

Well, what more can i say?

They'll pull the same trick and start scamming all over again!

Just a reminder for those who just happen to arrive here while researching on "payeerinvest.com".

Don't waste your time with this website! It's too similar to previous scam sites "payinvestpal" and "paypalinvest" AND "Paypalforex" trust me, been cheated by them twice.

The first time, they just stop paying and even went on to file multiple disputes against me (hoping to recover whatever they had paid me). Lucky for me, I still have few copies of confirmations and proofs to save my own ass.

The 2nd time, when I cashout a mere $10 via paypal, they refuse to pay and keep playing the "we won't pay via paypal, go get another payment processor" game ... so why did they include paypal as a processor in the first place? Anyway, I didn't get paid at all in the end.
 
However, credits to them for at least refunding my initial investment. But oh well, thanks for wasting my time and show how untrustable you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment