Thursday, June 30, 2016

Good and not so good news!

Well, the good news is ... the investment matured again!!

Deposited $8++ (Ok, I can't remember the exact amount) and got $10++ back. (See profit today)






BUT THEN...

 I've a feeling, a hunch that they MIGHT BE turning scam.

I'm just GUESSING ... I've not contacted them although it has been 2 days since I requested for the payment.

Their FAQ said to wait till 72 hours before contacting them...so yeah, I'll wait till tomorrow evening to contact them and see what they say.

And by then, they'll probably only process payments by Monday (they don't do payout on weekends)... So we'll know the verdict by then.



Anyway, I did another withdrawal request, hope they do pay.

I've also decided to invest $2 back (from the earnings) to continue trying this site out.

But once a site is starting to pay late...It's a warning sign, I know this is probably a warning sign already. I'm prepared for this $2 to go down the drain.

But... hmm ... let's hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment